click here to go to our FACEBOOK PAGE

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday Madness!

Well today was a busy day! Ordered everyones pictures, Picked up a new hat to use for my newborns, bought two new props to use (one for newborns and one for the bunny shoot), dropped off prints to my clients, and finally had a relaxing night with friends that cooked for us. Im trying to catch up on everything and get ready for a super busy weekend.

We also had a giveaway today for a free Newborn session. Our winner was Tawni R, she is due in September. Every 500 fans I will try to do a giveaway for our wonderful clients. In doing this giveaway I am hoping to thank all of my clients for all of the great things they say about Imagine That Photography. So stay tuned for all of the vendors and free items to win!

Also can yall take 15 secs and fill out the poll of how yall stumbled upon us. Thank you in advance!

I will leave yall with a picture I just finished of Mr. Kenson, a newborn that we took last Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment