click here to go to our FACEBOOK PAGE

Friday, March 25, 2011

First Blog Post!

Hello from Imagine That Photography!

My name is Megan Rion and I am located out of Lake Charles, La. I specialize in newborns, but we also do family portraits, children, seniors, engagements, bridal and others portraits for our clients. I become very close to my clients. I feel like they are like extended family, which is great! My website is down at this moment so between this and facebook you can monitor my photos there. Hopefully my website will be up and fully running in April. So, I have finally decided to get a blog. I will try to do at least one post a week so sum up how our week went and post some teaser pictures. Send me some comments and let me know what you think of my pictures or post. I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment